Florence is a very lively city from the cultural point of view and offers many opportunities to attend theatrical activities and musical performances, historical places and museums .
In order to promote a friendly atmosphere amongst the students and teachers at Parola, we organize dinners in local restaurants, socials and evening meetings.
Some of our teachers are qualified tourist guides who accompany students to places that are not normally included in the common tourist routes. These guided tours illustrate the evolution of art, fashion, culture and Italian traditions through the ages. The tour destinations also include famous historical places like churches, monuments and museums vs.. Visits to museums, participation in concerts, excursions, showings of films, conferences, dinners in restaurants, meetings with Italian students, visits to markets and evening entertainment are organised by the Institute staff, who, besides teaching, give special attention to student social activities. Parola Italian school organizes sightseeing trips to the most interesting cities in Tuscany, including Siena, San Gimignano, Pisa, Lucca, and the seaside.
- Neighborhoods: The Fashion district and the “Navigli district,” a meeting place for young people with its many cafes.
- Open-air markets of Florence and the most prestigious shops where they many the Italian products, from clothing to food.
- The churches: the Cathedral (Duomo), Santa Maria delle Grazie and the ‘Last Supper’ by Leonardo Da Vinci
- Museums: Galleria Degli Uffizi, Museu Nazionale, Piti
- Any interested students can be accompanied by a Scuola Portofino instructor as a group excursion to the most important museums in Florence, from the Uffizi Galleries to the beautiful Bargello and the Duomo museums.
- The school can also make reservations for private museum visits for students who want to see the exhibits during their stay in Florence.
This Italian course offers:
- Efficient full immersion in the Italian culture
- 20 hours of lessons per week
- Daily guided visits to Florence and its area
- Textbook and educational material included
- Diploma in accordance with the European Council Frame
- Tutor for the students
- 6 starting levels: beginner, elementary, pre-intermediate- intermediate, upper-intermediate, advanced
- Evening activities
|1 WEEK||20||SMALL GRUOP(average 8/10)||€150|
|2 WEEKS||40||SMALL GRUOP(average 8/10)||€280|
|3 WEEKS||60||SMALL GRUOP(average 8/10)||€390|
|4 WEEKS||80||SMALL GRUOP(average 8/10)||€480|
Short courses up to 2 weeks qualify for a discounted enrollment fee of €40.
All other courses of 2 weeks or more have an enrollment fee of €80